Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's so hard to find good help these days...

All I ask Mom to do is make sure she is ready to transcribe at my whim, ensure that all tools to maintain my blog (e.g. computer/internet/camera) are functioning properly, have craisins available and within reach at all times, and that she live to be at my beck & call. I mean really, is that so much to ask?!? Needless to say, she fails miserably! The computer is "being repaired", Dad has misplaced the camera's USB connector, craisins are not kept in my cage, and Mom insists on going to this place called "work". Are these sabotage attempts intentional, or a result of their utter incompetence? Do you see what I have to put up with???
Since the USB cable is MIA, you will have to wait to see Mom's failed attempt at Christmas pictures - that is, she tried to dress me up as a elf! Oh, the indignity of it all! But rest assured my friends, she has failed yet again.

Oreo 1 - Mom 0

No comments: