Thursday, December 11, 2008

Gesundheit!


I don't know about you buns, but Mom says I'm seriously molting. I have no idea what she's talking about - I groom myself thoroughly everyday! As soon as I hear her sneeze, I know she will bring out the dreaded FurBuster. She claims she has something called "allergies", I personally think she is secretly plotting against me. Insanely jealous of my beauty, she wants to strip me bare of my lustrous fur and leave me with bald patches! With all she got today, it's a wonder I'm not naked!
*Mom side-note: The FurBuster is the best $20 I've spent all year! If you don't have something similar, do yourself a favor and pick one up (I got mine at Target).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We thinks Mom is building up her secret stash of your beautiful fur, so that she can make a fur-suit for herself, put it on and look as gorgeous as you do!

Lagomorph Lackey said...

You're absolutely right! I didn't think of that, sneaky Mom!