Thursday, December 18, 2008

BUNNIES!

Mom is much more easily amused than most other two-foots I've met. In fact, any time she sees something rabbit related we have to endure her shrieking "BUNNIES!!!". She is obsessed I tell you! Granted, it is our rabbit right to have two-foot slaves to serve our every whim, but Mom you must focus! YOU BELONG TO ME! I should know, I chin you constantly. Now quit being all giddy and get back to work. My craisin supply is running low, oh and is this Evian or Perrier? You know I prefer FIJI...
Holiday Bunnies, brought to you by L.L. Bean...(it's a gift card option too)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The universe revolves around bunnies!! It would be unforgivable if your mum doesn't shriek when she sees anything bunny!!

Have a Merry Christmas and a Hoppy New Year!! We hope you get tons of craisins to celebrate with ;)

Luv,
Buttons, Yohji & Hans